Strangers - Depeche Mode Forum

Random DM talk, everything that won't fit in any other topic can be posted here (:

« Older   Newer »
Angelinda
view post Posted on 7/4/2010, 20:56 by: Angelinda

Hey did you guys know that there is a Hungarian playmate called Anna Kelemen who claims that she has slept with Martin Gore during the TTA tour? She claims that she met him in his hotel bar after the show in Budapest. She was hoping to meet Dave there, but of course he was not around. Then she settled for Martin and she simply said "I want to have sex with you" to him, which was enough. I don't think Martin is that easy to get. :) She claims that they both drank a lot of alcohol, and spend two days in his hotel room. But the thing is, Martin had already quit drinking by then (he stopped drinking after the first American leg of the tour), which doesn't make her story very believable. She's not very credible in general, since she claims to have slept with many famous people.
I know of this because I had to translate an English transscript of a Hungarian interview with Martin and Fletch from March 2009 for the DMTV archives project, and the interviewer asked him if it was true. Martin didn't really give an answer, though. He just gave a long pause, looked at Fletch, and said "What shall we say? The fifth?" and Fletch said "Yeah, we plead the fifth", referring to the fifth amendment from the US constitution, which means that any US citizen can plead the fifth if they feel that anything they say can be used against then.

I definitely do not believe her, especically since she also says that she took so much booze and tranquilisers that she doesn't remember much of it. But Martin's way of not really answering and dragging Fletch into giving an answer doesn't sound very credible either.

I never thought Martin Gore would be dragged into such a sleazy rumour. This sounds like something that is made up by tabloids like the National Enquirer or The Sun.

41 replies since 1/4/2010, 18:54   19796 views