Strangers - Depeche Mode Forum

What's your fave DM music video?

« Older   Newer »
Devoted=Lipbalm
icon14  view post Posted on 16/3/2010, 21:39

That's a hard one, isn't it?! :D this just happened to cross my mind. If you can't say what's your fave one, then at least let's discuss about the videos :P
I think that my faves are World in My Eyes and the black and white Strangelove. Fragile Tension is also very very nice :)

Btw, I still haven't seen the video for Hole To Feed!? :o: when I tried to watch it, it was forbidden for watchers under 18, so I just kinda left it there and never bothered to find another one that might not be forbidden :'D

Eagly92
view post Posted on 17/3/2010, 15:47

it's kinda gross :'DD but you could try myspace, I think they have it there too.

My favourites are Clean (for obvious reasons), Strangelove, Precious and In Your Room.

Fragile Tension is awesome too ^_^

~Sister of Night~
view post Posted on 17/3/2010, 19:17

Uh, Youtube's restrictions are really lame. Here you go Taru, but I insist, you don't have to do this to yourself! :wacko:

SPOILER (click to view)

Anyways, my favourites are NLMDA, Strangelove, Halo, In Your Room, Walking in my Shoes... or to make it easier, let me just say I love Anton's videos :D

Eagly92
view post Posted on 17/3/2010, 21:05

Yeah, Anton is amazing ♥ There's just no end to his brilliant ideas, is there?

Devoted=Lipbalm
view post Posted on 18/3/2010, 17:10

QUOTE (~Sister of Night~ @ 17/3/2010, 20:17)
Uh, Youtube's restrictions are really lame. Here you go Taru, but I insist, you don't have to do this to yourself! :wacko:

damn, that video won't start playing D: I wanna see what's so terrible about it! :lol:

~Sister of Night~
view post Posted on 18/3/2010, 21:07

Sometimes you need to refresh its ass off until it starts, I know :poke: :dammit: :dork: :asdd:

Well here's the link to it, try it again! - www.vbox7.com/play:fdbcbb58

QUOTE (Eagly92 @ 17/3/2010, 22:05)
Yeah, Anton is amazing ♥ There's just no end to his brilliant ideas, is there?

Nope, hopefully! If he had made the Hole to Feed video, we wouldn't have seizures, we would still like eating hot-dogs... and the video wouldn't be restricted on Youtube :shifty:

Devoted=Lipbalm
view post Posted on 18/3/2010, 21:48

Well now I saw it, but on MySpace, didn't get that link to work either :XD:

But WHAT THE HELL, that was like the worst video I have ever seen! :wuut: :dork: :asdd: :poke:

Eagly92
view post Posted on 24/3/2010, 17:31

Now when I think about it.. I really haven't eaten a hot dog after I saw that vid :'DDDDD

Angelinda
view post Posted on 9/5/2010, 15:57

I think this is the best Depeche Mode music video ever!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUjLr2-vAug

Actually, it's another Martin Gore tribute that I made, please check it out! But be sure to watch it by yourself in case it gets too hot for you... :P

8 replies since 16/3/2010, 21:39   99 views