Strangers - Depeche Mode Forum

Random DM talk, everything that won't fit in any other topic can be posted here (:

« Older   Newer »
Angelinda
view post Posted on 15/6/2010, 19:35

I was watching the new official music video of 30 Seconds to Mars today, and I spotted Ava, Martin Gore's daughter, as one of the many fans that can be seen in the video. You can see her at 1:47 in the video in this link:
http://vimeo.com/12435612

Angelinda
view post Posted on 29/6/2010, 21:51

This website made me so jealous. It's a description of how a female DM fan met DM backstage in 1993, and how Fletch took her with him to a The The concert.
www.karendepechemode.com/My_DM_Diary_1985-_00.php
Go to the bottom of the page to read the description.

Angelinda
view post Posted on 3/7/2010, 21:59

Another old photo from Deb Danahay, Vince Clarke's ex-girlfriend.
Dave looks so cute! :)

Dave and his first wife Joanne.

Eagly92
view post Posted on 5/7/2010, 16:21

awww :lol: how cute he is there x]

~Sister of Night~
view post Posted on 7/7/2010, 10:20

Ditto :D
I think this is the first time I see a good quality picture of Joanne.

Angelinda
view post Posted on 15/7/2010, 22:16

I've just finished reading Jonathan Miller's biography of DM. I would recommend it to anybody! Very thorough and precise. I takes a while to read it, though. :)

Angelinda
view post Posted on 15/7/2010, 23:13

I've never seen pics of Dave's wedding with Jen before! They look wonderful! And Kessler is Dave's best man!

Angelinda
view post Posted on 16/7/2010, 00:40

From The Face, February 1985.

Martin Gore is reading out a letter by a fan who somehow acquired a pair of his zipped leather undies and has now decided to send them back. She is anxious because she couldn't wash them first, and explains that her mother wouldn't let her hang them out on the line for fear of what the neighbours might think. "I enjoyed having them next to my bed," she writes. "It's probably the closest I'll ever get to you."

Does it ever get embarrassing? I wonder.

"Oooh no!" he grins. "I love it!"

Gotta send Martin some leather underwear... :)

Angelinda
view post Posted on 16/7/2010, 22:53

Hey, I was just reminded of that DM parody that surfaced on the Internet a couple of years back. It was a song called Martin the Divorcer, as a sort of parodic version of John the Revelator. Apparently there's also one set to Somebody, and is called Some Valium for Fletch. But I can't find these on the web? Does anyone know where to find these? Or can you send me these if you have one of them?

Angelinda
view post Posted on 31/7/2010, 22:51

Martin Gore at a fashion show in Santa Barbara, May 30th:

Never thought that I'd see him attending a fashion show, but oh well...
EDIT: But his t-shirt seems to say "Stanley Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange". Guess that makes it okay.
:)

Edited by Angelinda - 1/8/2010, 03:37

ecorbHeizejic
view post Posted on 11/10/2011, 05:37

Man .. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionallyI am happy to find a lot of helpful information right here in the submit, we'd like develop extra techniques in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

martinanoesferd
view post Posted on 15/8/2012, 17:52

hello dennis it took me ages to find it here is the contact
filling address ,check out there great prices,say m noesferd said you would get him sorted

41 replies since 1/4/2010, 18:54   19780 views